Reopening 12th April5 April 2021
I’m delighted to inform you that we will be back open from the 12th April, in line with the Government’s road map.
I would like to personally you for your patience and support over the last few months.
We hope you have stayed safe and well during this difficult time and can’t wait to see you again.
Our COVID Secure safety measures:
- Therapists will be completing regular lateral flow tests to ensure there is little chance they have been exposed to the virus recently.
- Allowing extra time between each client to sanitise and clean all surfaces. This will also allow clients to come and go without crossing paths.
- Therapists will be wearing a face masks during treatment sessions and one will be available to you on request
- Therapists will continue to wash hands before and after seeing each client, furthermore a sanitising station will be available to you.
- Telephone and video consultations have been highly effective over the past few months, and are still available for anyone that would rather make the most of these.
- Contactless payments are preferable.
Other useful Information to know before booking an appointment:
Please bring your own towel as we have currently removed towels, pillow cases and couch covers to ensure excellent hygiene standards
Please complete the COVID-19 symptom form prior to your appointment. This can be found on the booking confirmation and reminder emails.
Please arrive on time. If you are early, please wait outside so we have time to clean up properly.
We are still offering home visits but please contact us direct to arrange these as they are not available via online bookings.